Low Voltage Prewire
Crestron System Installation Santa Barbara
Excellent systems require excellent infrastructure. At Ultraviolet AV, We believe that what's inside of the walls is equally important as what is on the outside.
This high tech home was designed by Tom Meany Fine Architecture. It is being built by Santa Barbara’s premiere contractor Giffin & Crane Construction. Our team is currently running 8,750’ of various low voltage cable in this residence.
We are running various different types of cabling for this project including OM3 Fiber Optic, CAT6, Cresnet and RG6U Coaxial.
We are preparing his house for a complete Crestron System Installation. All of this wiring will eventually be connected to Audio, Video, Lighting, Climate, Security, Shading and Automated Entry Systems.
This home is being outfitted with the most advanced technology available.
- Lighting Control : Crestron CLX Lighting System with Pyng
- Climate Control: Crestron Climate Control System with Pyng
- Automated Shading: Crestron with Pyng
- Audio: Crestron, Bang & Olufsen, Martin Logan, Artison & Origin Acoustics
- Video: LG Electronics
- Networking: Ruckus & Araknis
- Automated Entry: Holovision
- Control System: Crestron Custom Interface
- Security: Honeywell (Installed by Hillcrest Security)
Architect: Tom Meaney
Contractor: Giffin & Crane General Contractors
Electrical Work: Turner Electric
Security: Hillcrest Security
Framing: DBC Framing
Audio/Video & Low Voltage: Ultraviolet Audio Video